December 17: Inperson & Online Rangiora
Are you needing to create some space and time to slow down, to pause, to connect with yourself and your Higher Self, to rest deeply, to rejuventate? Then do join me for these blissful afternoons of compassionate nurturing.
These mini-Retreats are offered both in person and online. Please see above for spefici events. Online allows you to enjoy from the comforts of your home without having to drive anywhere. It helps to have a quiet, warm space and Yoga props (or alternatives) to use. A bolster or two, 3-4 blankets and some cushions. Some people are taking part without bolsters but you have to be prepared to take your time and figure out how to set up your position with what you have to create the ultimate relaxing experience.
When we enter deep states of rest it allows the parasympathetic nervous system to be restored so that we feel more peaceful, balanced and grounded. A restored nervous system also encourages all the body systems to work more efficiently, creating a healthier, happier you!
These mini-Retreats allow you to unwind, relax and rest deeply. They may include gentle somatic movements, restorative postures, breathing practices, chanting and iRest® Yoga Nidra. Not sure if this is for you then please feel free to phone and have a chat – 0274612000.
- No experience required.
- Please dress warmly as the body tends to cool down when we enter deep states of relaxation. Warm socks a must!
- Email Melissa (email@example.com) to book your online or inperson space.
- Payment is required by electronic transfer when you book in.
- The Westport mini-Retreats will be held at 13 Henley St at the REAP Hall.
- The Clarkville mini-Retreat address will be provided as you book in.