December 13th + 20th
Melissa will create a quiet and nurturing space where you can allow yourself to unwind and relax. When we enter deep states of rest it allows the parasympathetic nervous system to be restored so that we feel more peaceful and balanced. A restored nervous system also encourages all the body systems to work more efficiently creating a healthier, happier you!
These mini-Retreats will include gentle movements, restorative postures, breathing practices, chanting and iRest® Yoga Nidra. Not sure if this is for you then please feel free to phone and have a chat.
- No experience required.
- All gear is supplied. If you have your own Yoga props and would prefer to bring your own, you are more than welcome to.
- Please wear layers of clothing as the body tends to cool down when we enter deep states of relaxation.
- Ensure you arrive 15 minutes early so you have time to get props and set up your space.
- These mini-Retreats are held in the Lounge at the Rangiora Bowling Club.
- Email Melissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your space.
- Payment is required by electronic transfer when you book in.
- If you’re unable to make it to the workshop for any reason I can only refund your monies if there is a waitlist and I can fill your space. Thank you for your understanding with this.