Restorative Yoga with Melissa
March 10 – Rangiora Bowling Club
Melissa will create a quiet and nurturing space where you can allow yourself to unwind and relax. When we enter deep states of rest it allows the parasympathetic nervous system to be restored so that we feel more peaceful and balanced. A restored nervous system also encourages all the body systems to work more efficiently creating a healthier, happier you!
The workshops will include gentle movements, restorative postures, breathing practices, chanting and Yoga Nidra. Not sure if this is for you then please feel free to phone and have a chat.
- No experience required.
- Everything is supplied.
- Please wear layers as the body tends to cool down when still and relaxed.
- Ensure you arrive 15 minutes early so you have time to get props and set up.
- Email Melissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your space.
- These workshops are held at the Function Centre at the Rangiora Showgrounds, unless stated otherwise.
- Melissa will confirm when we have the minimum of 5 people to go ahead and at this stage payment will be due.
- Payment is required by electronic transfer.
- If you’re unable to make it to the workshop for any reason I can only refund your monies if there is a waitlist and I can fill your space.